Master Whimsical Culinary Creations & Dinner at Rose. Rabbit. Lie.
Las Vegas, NV | March 30, 2018
Winning Bid: 135,000 points Bids: 20
Bid History ❯
Master Class: Put your creative culinary skills to the test with a hands-on class with Rose. Rabbit. Lie.’s Executive Chef, Steve Gotham. Chef Gotham will take you on an adventurous dessert journey when he shows you how to create the famous chocolate terrarium. This playful and palate-pleasing decadent dessert is an edible garden showcasing the modern supper club’s culinary mastery and creativity. Afterward, enjoy an exclusive chef-menu dinner at Rose. Rabbit. Lie. where familiar dishes take surprising twists and turns, cocktails are mixed with subtle flair, and spontaneous, live entertainment adds to an already extraordinary evening. Top off the night with an intimate guided tour of the kitchen in the midst of its hustle and bustle with Chef Gotham.
- Hands-on Class with Executive Chef, Steve Gotham of Rose. Rabbit. Lie. to create a chocolate terrarium
- Dinner with an exclusive chef-menu prepared by Chef Gotham at Rose. Rabbit. Lie.
- Intimate kitchen tour of Rose. Rabbit. Lie.
- Two-night stay in Terrace Suite at The Cosmopolitan with check in at the Autograph Lounge (Check-in March 30, 2018 - Check-out April 1, 2018)
- Additional $100 dining credit to use during your stay
- Experience is for two people
Thank you for exploring the Marriott Rewards Moments program website. These Terms and Conditions apply to our website (www.moments.marriottrewards.com), mobile applications and related services. You agree that your use of the website signifies that you have read and agree with these Terms and Conditions, the Marriott Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Statement.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- The hands-on class with Executive Chef, Steve Gotham begins at 4:00pm and dinner at Rose. Rabbit. Lie. is at 6:30pm on the Saturday of your stay.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to some of the experiences that we offer. You agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
- You must be a Marriott Rewards or The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Member (“Member”) in good standing to participate in the Marriott Rewards Moments program.
- Marriott reserves the right to disqualify any participant who tampers with or abuses any aspect of the Marriott Rewards Moments program, or who fails to comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- Marriott experiences are limited and are only available on a “first-come, first-served” basis while supplies last. No substitutions or rain checks will be permitted.
- Details about each experience, including any restrictions and other specific terms and conditions, can be found on the experience detail page.
- Members residing outside the United States (except Quebec) will be able to purchase only select experiences due to local law and tax restrictions regarding fulfillment. These experiences will include “will-call” assets for members to pick-up at the venue of the experience or include email instructions for finalizing redemption. There will be no mail delivery of assets outside of the United States. Experiences not available for purchase by members residing outside the United States will be indicated on the experience detail page.
- The Marriott Rewards Moments program is not available for residents of Quebec at this time.
- The only method of payment for Marriott experiences is Marriott Rewards points or The Ritz-Carlton Rewards points. To complete your purchase or bid, you (i) must have sufficient Rewards points in your account at time of redemption, or (ii) if you do not have sufficient points to complete your purchase or bid, you have the option to purchase additional points here, up to a maximum of 50,000 additional points per year. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for points to appear in your account and experiences cannot be held or guaranteed to be available after that time.
- All Marriott experience purchases and confirmed bids are final. No refunds or substitutions can be made following the purchase or bid.
- The winner of each auction will be determined by Marriott or its designee in their sole discretion based upon the highest qualified bid received prior to the final closing time of the auction.
- If you are the winning bidder, Marriott Rewards points or The Ritz-Carlton Reward points will be deducted automatically from your account upon completion of the auction, and you will receive notification of your winning bid by email.
- The experience is not considered purchased or won until the order is complete and confirmation via email is received.
- Marriott reserves the right to correct any typographical errors, including but not limited to the opening bid of an auction item, and to make changes, corrections or improvements to each experience, and the description of each experience, at any time without notice.
- Marriott and its affiliates are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, computer or technical failure, or incorrect or inaccurate bidding information howsoever caused or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic.
- Once purchased or won, Marriott experiences cannot be resold or auctioned. All such activities will void the purchase and Member will not be entitled to receive a refund.
- If an experience purchased through Marriott Rewards Moments program becomes unavailable, Marriott Rewards reserves the right to offer a similar item or refund the points redeemed by the Member.
- Experiences purchased through the Marriott Rewards Moments program may be subject to blackout dates as set forth on the experience detail page.
- All experiences have expiration dates which cannot be extended for any reason. Expiration dates for a specific experience can be found on the experience detail page.
- Items without “will call” assets can be gifted; however, items that include “will call” assets (to be picked up at a location) cannot be gifted or transferred to another individual without prior verification with Marriott. Please contact 1-844-892-0634 or email Marriottrewardsmoments@maritz.com if you have any questions. If experience arrangements are made directly with a third party affiliate, you must contact that third party directly to discuss the transfer and abide by their transfer policy.
- By redeeming points for a Marriott experience or by winning an auction, you agree to abide by all rules and terms and conditions of the experience.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply for each experience, including partner specific terms and conditions, which can be found on the experience detail page.
- Marriott Rewards reserve the right to limit quantities (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged) and to revise, suspend, or terminate an experience, or promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged).
- Inclusion of items or experiences that have been provided by an unaffiliated entity does not imply any endorsement, sponsorship, or affiliation between Marriott and such entity.
- Marriott may at any time amend, modify or supplement any terms and conditions applicable to the Marriott Rewards Moments program, and your continued participation will constitute your acceptance of any such amendment, modification, or supplementation.
- Marriott Rewards, Marriott International, Inc., Maritz Motivation Solutions Inc. and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or relating in any manner to the bidding, purchase of and participation in the Marriott Rewards Moments program, regardless of the cause.
- In exchange for the benefits provided to Members by the Marriott Rewards Moments program, you knowingly and voluntarily hereby fully release and forever discharge Marriott Rewards, LLC, Marriott International, Inc., Maritz Motivation Solutions Inc. and their past, present, and future employees, officers, directors, shareholders, principals, agents, attorneys, representatives, predecessors, assigns, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates (collectively the “Marriott Parties”) from all or any manner of past, present or future rights, claims, demands, and actions, in law or in equity, in tort or in contract, or under any other theory of recovery, of whatever kind or nature, whether known or unknown, whether now existing or hereinafter arising (collectively “Claims”) which you ever had, now have, or may have hereafter against the Marriott Parties, arising out of or relating in any manner to the bidding, purchase of and participation in the Marriott Rewards Moments program, regardless of the cause. By purchasing a Marriott experience, you further acknowledge that some experiences are arranged for and/or provided by third party vendors and the Marriott Parties have no direct affiliation with these independent vendors.
- Any disputes arising out of or related to the Marriott Rewards Moments program or any auction bid shall be handled individually without any class action, and shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland.
- Void where prohibited.