Master New England Inspired Cuisine During a Cooking Class & Lunch with Chef Matt Jennings of Townsman
Boston, MA | April 21, 2018
Winning Bid: 50,000 points Bids: 2
Bid History ❯
Master Class: Head to the kitchen of chic Boston Brasserie, Townsman, for an intimate hands-on cooking class with esteemed Chef, Matt Jennings. Use pristine regional ingredients from land to sea to craft fresh fare with the James Beard Award nominee. Afterward, enjoy a multi-course family style lunch and take home an autographed copy of Chef Jennings book, HomeGrown.
- Interactive Cooking Class at Townsman with Chef Matt Jennings (11am event start)
- Multi-course family style lunch with beverage pairings
- Autographed copy of HomeGrown
- Experience is for two people
Thank you for exploring the Marriott Rewards Moments program website. These Terms and Conditions apply to our website (www.moments.marriottrewards.com), mobile applications and related services. You agree that your use of the website signifies that you have read and agree with these Terms and Conditions, the Marriott Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Statement.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to some of the experiences that we offer. You agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
- You must be a Marriott Rewards or The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Member (“Member”) in good standing to participate in the Marriott Rewards Moments program.
- Marriott reserves the right to disqualify any participant who tampers with or abuses any aspect of the Marriott Rewards Moments program, or who fails to comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- Experiences available through Marriott Rewards Moments are limited and are only available on a “first-come, first-served” basis while supplies last. No substitutions or rain checks will be permitted.
- Details about each experience, including any restrictions and other specific terms and conditions, can be found on the experience detail page.
- Members residing outside the United States (except Quebec) will be able to purchase only select experiences due to local law and tax restrictions regarding fulfillment. These experiences will include “will-call” assets for members to pick-up at the venue of the experience or include email instructions for finalizing redemption. There will be no mail delivery of assets outside of the United States. Experiences not available for purchase by members residing outside the United States will be indicated on the experience detail page.
- The Marriott Rewards Moments program is not available for residents of Quebec at this time.
- The only method of payment for experiences available through Marriott Rewards Moments is Marriott Rewards points or The Ritz-Carlton Rewards points. To complete your purchase or bid, you (i) must have sufficient Rewards points in your account at time of redemption, or (ii) if you do not have sufficient points to complete your purchase or bid, you have the option to purchase additional points here, up to a maximum of 50,000 additional points per year. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for points to appear in your account and experiences cannot be held or guaranteed to be available after that time.
- All purchases and confirmed bids made through Marriott Rewards Moments are final. No refunds or substitutions can be made following the purchase or bid.
- The winner of each auction will be determined by Marriott or its designee in their sole discretion based upon the highest qualified bid received prior to the final closing time of the auction.
- If you are the winning bidder, Marriott Rewards points or The Ritz-Carlton Reward points will be deducted automatically from your account upon completion of the auction, and you will receive notification of your winning bid by email.
- The experience is not considered purchased or won until the order is complete and confirmation via email is received.
- Marriott reserves the right to correct any typographical errors, including but not limited to the opening bid of an auction item, and to make changes, corrections or improvements to each experience, and the description of each experience, at any time without notice.
- Marriott and its affiliates are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, computer or technical failure, or incorrect or inaccurate bidding information howsoever caused or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic.
- Once purchased or won, experiences cannot be resold or auctioned. All such activities will void the purchase and Member will not be entitled to receive a refund.
- If an experience purchased through the Marriott Rewards Moments becomes unavailable, Marriott Rewards reserves the right to offer a similar item or refund the points redeemed by the Member.
- Experiences purchased through Marriott Rewards Moments may be subject to blackout dates as set forth on the experience detail page.
- All experiences have expiration dates which cannot be extended for any reason. Expiration dates for a specific experience can be found on the experience detail page.
- Items without “will call” assets can be gifted; however, items that include “will call” assets (to be picked up at a location) cannot be gifted or transferred to another individual without prior verification with Marriott. Please contact 1-844-892-0634 or email Marriottrewardsmoments@maritz.com if you have any questions. If experience arrangements are made directly with a third party affiliate, you must contact that third party directly to discuss the transfer and abide by their transfer policy.
- By redeeming points for an experience or by winning an auction, you agree to abide by all rules and terms and conditions of the experience.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply for each experience, including partner specific terms and conditions, which can be found on the experience detail page.
- Marriott Rewards reserve the right to limit quantities (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged) and to revise, suspend, or terminate an experience, or promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged).
- Inclusion of items or experiences that have been provided by an unaffiliated entity does not imply any endorsement, sponsorship, or affiliation between Marriott and such entity.
- Marriott may at any time amend, modify or supplement any terms and conditions applicable to the Marriott Rewards Moments program, and your continued participation will constitute your acceptance of any such amendment, modification, or supplementation.
- Marriott Rewards, Marriott International, Inc., Maritz Motivation Solutions Inc. and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or relating in any manner to the bidding, purchase of and participation in the Marriott Rewards Moments program, regardless of the cause.
- In exchange for the benefits provided to Members by the Marriott Rewards Moments program, you knowingly and voluntarily hereby fully release and forever discharge Marriott Rewards, LLC, Marriott International, Inc., Maritz Motivation Solutions Inc. and their past, present, and future employees, officers, directors, shareholders, principals, agents, attorneys, representatives, predecessors, assigns, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates (collectively the “Marriott Parties”) from all or any manner of past, present or future rights, claims, demands, and actions, in law or in equity, in tort or in contract, or under any other theory of recovery, of whatever kind or nature, whether known or unknown, whether now existing or hereinafter arising (collectively “Claims”) which you ever had, now have, or may have hereafter against the Marriott Parties, arising out of or relating in any manner to the bidding, purchase of and participation in the Marriott Rewards Moments program, regardless of the cause. By purchasing a Marriott experience, you further acknowledge that some experiences are arranged for and/or provided by third party vendors and the Marriott Parties have no direct affiliation with these independent vendors.
- Any disputes arising out of or related to the Marriott Rewards Moments program or any auction bid shall be handled individually without any class action, and shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland.
- Void where prohibited.