Explore the Flavors of Italy at the Venice Food & Wine Festival + 3-Night Stay at JW Marriott Venice
Venice, Italy | May 3-6, 2018
Winning Bid: 377,500 points Bids: 48
Bid History ❯
Indulge your inner epicurean with a weekend of exclusive events, decadent Italian cuisine, wine and spirits at the Inaugural Venice Food & Wine Festival at the JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa. Immerse yourself in the very best of Veneto culinary tradition; brought to life with cooking demos, interactive classes and tastings - all in the company of internationally celebrated chefs and wine experts. Kick off a weekend of culinary bliss during an exquisite dinner hosted by Chefs Giancarlo Perbellini and Federico Belluco at Michelin-star restaurant, Dopolavoro Dining Room. On Friday, savor a delectable meal with Celebrity Chef Scott Conant before tasting the best in Italian vino with Food & Wine Executive Wine Editor, Ray Isle, the following day. Finally, close out the perfect weekend of food and wine with access to the La Primavera: All-Star Spring Feast finale dinner. Bon Appétito!
Interested in buying additional tickets? Learn more here
- Access to the inaugural Venice Food & Wine Festival at the JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa (Thursday May 3 - 5, 2018)
- Benvenuti A Venezia reception on the Sunset Terrace (May 3, 2018)
- Dinner hosted by Chefs Giancarlo Perbellini and Federico Belluco at Michelin-star restaurant, Dopolavoro Dining Room (May 3, 2018)
- Sapori Cooking Academy with Chef Fabio Trabbochi (May 4, 2018)
- Dinner hosted by Chef Scott Conant (May 4, 2018)
- Wine tasting with Food & Wine Executive Wine Editor Ray Isle (May 5, 2018)
- La Primavera: All-Star Spring Feast dinner (May 5, 2018)
- Three-night stay at the JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa in a Junior Suite (Check-in May 3, 2018 - Check-out May 6, 2018)
- Transfers to and from Marco Polo Airport or Venice Train Station to the resort
- Breakfast daily in Cucina Restaurant
- Resort activity fee and in-room wifi included
- Spa credit for two signature Mediterranean Bliss olive oil treatments
- Signed cookbook from one of the celebrity chefs
- Experience is for two people
- Must be 18+ to attend
Thank you for exploring the Marriott Rewards Moments program website. These Terms and Conditions apply to our website (www.moments.marriottrewards.com), mobile applications and related services. You agree that your use of the website signifies that you have read and agree with these Terms and Conditions, the Marriott Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Statement.
Experience Terms And Conditions
- Attendees may purchase additional sessions beyond those included in the Moments package
- Package does not include city tax of 5 euros per person/day
- No guests under the age of 18 (including infants and small children) are permitted to attend the Festival
- An official Venice Food & Wine pass & lanyard must be worn and properly displayed at all times during the Festival
- Passes are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen
- Tickets shall not be resold, exchanged, or transferred. To do so or to alter or deface any Ticket will render it void
- It is the Ticket holder's responsibility to check his or her Tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified, and the Organisers shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen Tickets
- Should the Festival be postponed, tickets shall be valid for the rescheduled Festival dates and Festival Accommodation shall be re-allocated for the rescheduled dates
- No refund of the Ticket price or any additional expenditure shall be made to the Ticket holder
- Should the Festival be cancelled, the Ticket holder shall be entitled to a full refund of the Ticket price and/or the cost of Festival Accommodation as booked via the website but no refund will be given in respect to any other expenditure whatsoever
- Refunds shall be valid for up to one month after the cancelled Festival
- Occasionally, inclement weather can disrupt an open-air event. Any decision to cancel the activities of the Festival on a particular day as a result of adverse weather will be taken only at the advertised start time. In the event that of any such cancellation Ticket holders shall be entitled to a refund of the value of the Ticket for that day only. No refund will be made if the Festival starts but is later abandoned
- On entry, you agree to accept and abide by any venue rules of the host property, JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa and the Festival (and any other regulations provided on entry to the venue)
- Food and alcohol cannot be brought into the Festival
- There are fully licensed bars available for you
- All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with the Organisers and any material filmed or recorded at the Festival may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of amateurs
- By entering the venue, Ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the Festival, and for their likeness, mannerisms and/or voice to be included in any content from such filming, photographs and/or recording (and edited) without compensation and/or credit, which content may be communicated and/or exploited in any and all media worldwide in all perpetuity
- You will not be allowed to bring any glass bottles of any kind into the Festival. There are no exceptions
- No animals are allowed at the Festival, other than assistance dogs (such as guide dogs)
Program Terms And Conditions
- You must be a Marriott Rewards or The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Member (“Member”) in good standing to participate in the Marriott Rewards Moments program.
- Marriott reserves the right to disqualify any participant who tampers with or abuses any aspect of the Marriott Rewards Moments program, or who fails to comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- Marriott experiences are limited and are only available on a “first-come, first-served” basis while supplies last. No substitutions or rain checks will be permitted.
- Details about each experience, including any restrictions and other specific terms and conditions, can be found on the experience detail page.
- Members residing outside the United States (except Quebec) will be able to purchase only select experiences due to local law and tax restrictions regarding fulfillment. These experiences will include “will-call” assets for members to pick-up at the venue of the experience or include email instructions for finalizing redemption. There will be no mail delivery of assets outside of the United States. Experiences not available for purchase by members residing outside the United States will be indicated on the experience detail page.
- The Marriott Rewards Moments program is not available for residents of Quebec at this time.
- The only method of payment for Marriott experiences is Marriott Rewards points or The Ritz-Carlton Rewards points. To complete your purchase or bid, you (i) must have sufficient Rewards points in your account at time of redemption, or (ii) if you do not have sufficient points to complete your purchase or bid, you have the option to purchase additional points here, up to a maximum of 50,000 additional points per year. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for points to appear in your account and experiences cannot be held or guaranteed to be available after that time.
- All Marriott experience purchases and confirmed bids are final. No refunds or substitutions can be made following the purchase or bid.
- The winner of each auction will be determined by Marriott or its designee in their sole discretion based upon the highest qualified bid received prior to the final closing time of the auction.
- If you are the winning bidder, Marriott Rewards points or The Ritz-Carlton Reward points will be deducted automatically from your account upon completion of the auction, and you will receive notification of your winning bid by email.
- The experience is not considered purchased or won until the order is complete and confirmation via email is received.
- You grant to Marriott the unrestricted right and permission to photograph you and to use yourname, photograph, image, voice, likeness, and any comments arising out of the Momentsexperience, in whole or in part, and to use, edit, present, transmit, and display the same,without restriction as to changes or transformations, in connection with its business, in all formsand media now known or hereafter developed, without payment of royalties.
- Marriott reserves the right to correct any typographical errors, including but not limited to the opening bid of an auction item, and to make changes, corrections or improvements to each experience, and the description of each experience, at any time without notice.
- Marriott and its affiliates are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, computer or technical failure, or incorrect or inaccurate bidding information howsoever caused or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic.
- Once purchased or won, Marriott experiences cannot be resold or auctioned. All such activities will void the purchase and Member will not be entitled to receive a refund.
- If an experience purchased through Marriott Rewards Moments program becomes unavailable, Marriott Rewards reserves the right to offer a similar item or refund the points redeemed by the Member.
- Experiences purchased through the Marriott Rewards Moments program may be subject to blackout dates as set forth on the experience detail page.
- All experiences have expiration dates which cannot be extended for any reason. Expiration dates for a specific experience can be found on the experience detail page.
- Items without “will call” assets can be gifted; however, items that include “will call” assets (to be picked up at a location) cannot be gifted or transferred to another individual without prior verification with Marriott. Please contact 1-844-892-0634 or email Marriottrewardsmoments@maritz.com if you have any questions. If experience arrangements are made directly with a third party affiliate, you must contact that third party directly to discuss the transfer and abide by their transfer policy.
- By redeeming points for a Marriott experience or by winning an auction, you agree to abide by all rules and terms and conditions of the experience.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply for each experience, including partner specific terms and conditions, which can be found on the experience detail page.
- Marriott Rewards reserve the right to limit quantities (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged) and to revise, suspend, or terminate an experience, or promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged).
- A member cannot have the highest bid across more than two packages associated with one single event at any given time.
- Inclusion of items or experiences that have been provided by an unaffiliated entity does not imply any endorsement, sponsorship, or affiliation between Marriott and such entity.
- Marriott may at any time amend, modify or supplement any terms and conditions applicable to the Marriott Rewards Moments program, and your continued participation will constitute your acceptance of any such amendment, modification, or supplementation.
- Marriott Rewards, Marriott International, Inc., Maritz Motivation Solutions Inc. and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or relating in any manner to the bidding, purchase of and participation in the Marriott Rewards Moments program, regardless of the cause.
- In exchange for the benefits provided to Members by the Marriott Rewards Moments program, you knowingly and voluntarily hereby fully release and forever discharge Marriott Rewards, LLC, Marriott International, Inc., Maritz Motivation Solutions Inc. and their past, present, and future employees, officers, directors, shareholders, principals, agents, attorneys, representatives, predecessors, assigns, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates (collectively the “Marriott Parties”) from all or any manner of past, present or future rights, claims, demands, and actions, in law or in equity, in tort or in contract, or under any other theory of recovery, of whatever kind or nature, whether known or unknown, whether now existing or hereinafter arising (collectively “Claims”) which you ever had, now have, or may have hereafter against the Marriott Parties, arising out of or relating in any manner to the bidding, purchase of and participation in the Marriott Rewards Moments program, regardless of the cause. By purchasing an experience, you further acknowledge that some experiences are arranged for and/or provided by third party vendors and the Marriott Parties have no direct affiliation with these independent vendors.
- Any disputes arising out of or related to the Marriott Rewards Moments program or any auction bid shall be handled individually without any class action, and shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland.
- Void where prohibited.