Georgetown vs. DePaul
Washington, DC | January 24, 2018
Winning Bid: 0 points Bids: 0
Score a slam dunk with exclusive seats in the Maryland Live! Casino Players Club to see the Georgetown Hoyas take the court this season. Kick back and relax in plush leather seats and cheer on Georgetown in style as they go head to head with the best...
Score a slam dunk with exclusive seats in the Maryland Live! Casino Players Club to see the Georgetown Hoyas take the court this season. Kick back and relax in plush leather seats and cheer on Georgetown in style as they go head to head with the best in Conference on their quest for a NCAA title.
- Seats in the exclusive Maryland Live! Casino Players Club in the Capital One Arena to see the Georgetown Hoyas take on DePaul (January 24, 2018 at 8:30PM- Players Club opens one hour prior to game time)
- Located on the private Lexus Suite Level
- 14 flat screen TV’s throughout club
- Pool Table, Fireplaces, and stadium-style leather seats
- Food and beverage available for purchase
- Experience is for two people
Thank you for exploring the Marriott Rewards Moments program website. These Terms and Conditions apply to our website (www.moments.marriottrewards.com), mobile applications and related services. You agree that your use of the website signifies that you have read and agree with these Terms and Conditions, the Marriott Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Statement.
Capital One Arena Security Policy
All patrons are subject to search prior to entry at Capital One Arena. Capital One Arena utilizes walk-through metal detectors for all events.
Only bags that are smaller than 13 inches long, 9.5 inches tall and 6 inches wide are permitted at Capital One Arena and all bags will be searched upon entering the arena. Capital One Arena reserves the right to refuse items which may cause a danger or disruption to the event or to other guests, or which are in breach of building policies and/or the list of prohibited items. Any guest who declines to be searched or is in possession of prohibited items may be denied entry or ejected from the facility. Please also reference the Capital One Arena code of conduct.
Capital One Arena consults with local law enforcement agencies on a continual basis. Some of the security measures in place will be apparent to patrons and some will remain unseen and undisclosed.
In order to promote, protect and safeguard the health, safety and welfare of all guests, patrons and visitors to Capital One Arena, the 7th Street NW quick-service restaurants shall open no earlier than 6:00 a.m. and shall close no later than 11:59 p.m., seven days a week.
All media and others with access to restricted areas will be required to produce a photo ID and all bags and equipment will be subject to inspection.
All media must enter through the Press Entrance located at 6th Street NW near the Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grille. If parking in the Capital One Arena garage, members of the media should exit the building through the elevators in the middle of the garage and enter through the Press Entrance.
FOOD & BEVERAGE POLICY:
Fans and patrons are not allowed to bring in outside food and beverages (including alcoholic beverages) for any games, concerts or events. Guests may bring in one empty water bottle per person for their personal use. Guests with special dietary restrictions may contact the Guest Relations department at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to their visit for assistance.
For Capitals, Mystics, Valor, Wizards and Georgetown games: Guests are allowed to bring in point and shoot and SLR type cameras. Video recording is strictly prohibited and video cameras, camcorders, Go Pros and Contour cameras are not allowed. Monopods, tripods and selfie sticks are also not allowed at Capital One Arena.
For concerts and other events: The camera policy for each event is determined by the event and is subject to change. Please contact Capital One Arena at 202-628-3200 ext.0 or check the event page on the website to learn what the camera policy is for your specific event. SLR type cameras, cameras with detachable lenses, professional style cameras or video cameras are not allowed for concerts. Video recording is strictly prohibited and video cameras, camcorders, Go Pros and Contour cameras are not allowed. Monopods, tripods and selfie sticks are also NOT allowed at Capital One Arena.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to some of the experiences that we offer. You agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
- You must be a Marriott Rewards or The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Member (“Member”) in good standing to participate in the Marriott Rewards Moments program.
- Marriott reserves the right to disqualify any participant who tampers with or abuses any aspect of the Marriott Rewards Moments program, or who fails to comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- Marriott experiences are limited and are only available on a “first-come, first-served” basis while supplies last. No substitutions or rain checks will be permitted.
- Details about each experience, including any restrictions and other specific terms and conditions, can be found on the experience detail page.
- Members residing outside the United States (except Quebec) will be able to purchase only select experiences due to local law and tax restrictions regarding fulfillment. These experiences will include “will-call” assets for members to pick-up at the venue of the experience or include email instructions for finalizing redemption. There will be no mail delivery of assets outside of the United States. Experiences not available for purchase by members residing outside the United States will be indicated on the experience detail page.
- The Marriott Rewards Moments program is not available for residents of Quebec at this time.
- The only method of payment for Marriott experiences is Marriott Rewards points or The Ritz-Carlton Rewards points. To complete your purchase or bid, you (i) must have sufficient Rewards points in your account at time of redemption, or (ii) if you do not have sufficient points to complete your purchase or bid, you have the option to purchase additional points here, up to a maximum of 50,000 additional points per year. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for points to appear in your account and experiences cannot be held or guaranteed to be available after that time.
- All Marriott experience purchases and confirmed bids are final. No refunds or substitutions can be made following the purchase or bid.
- The winner of each auction will be determined by Marriott or its designee in their sole discretion based upon the highest qualified bid received prior to the final closing time of the auction.
- If you are the winning bidder, Marriott Rewards points or The Ritz-Carlton Reward points will be deducted automatically from your account upon completion of the auction, and you will receive notification of your winning bid by email.
- The experience is not considered purchased or won until the order is complete and confirmation via email is received.
- Marriott reserves the right to correct any typographical errors, including but not limited to the opening bid of an auction item, and to make changes, corrections or improvements to each experience, and the description of each experience, at any time without notice.
- Marriott and its affiliates are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, computer or technical failure, or incorrect or inaccurate bidding information howsoever caused or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic.
- Once purchased or won, Marriott experiences cannot be resold or auctioned. All such activities will void the purchase and Member will not be entitled to receive a refund.
- If an experience purchased through Marriott Rewards Moments program becomes unavailable, Marriott Rewards reserves the right to offer a similar item or refund the points redeemed by the Member.
- Experiences purchased through the Marriott Rewards Moments program may be subject to blackout dates as set forth on the experience detail page.
- All experiences have expiration dates which cannot be extended for any reason. Expiration dates for a specific experience can be found on the experience detail page.
- Items without “will call” assets can be gifted; however, items that include “will call” assets (to be picked up at a location) cannot be gifted or transferred to another individual without prior verification with Marriott. Please contact 1-844-892-0634 or email Marriottrewardsmoments@maritz.com if you have any questions. If experience arrangements are made directly with a third party affiliate, you must contact that third party directly to discuss the transfer and abide by their transfer policy.
- By redeeming points for a Marriott experience or by winning an auction, you agree to abide by all rules and terms and conditions of the experience.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply for each experience, including partner specific terms and conditions, which can be found on the experience detail page.
- Marriott Rewards reserve the right to limit quantities (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged) and to revise, suspend, or terminate an experience, or promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged).
- Inclusion of items or experiences that have been provided by an unaffiliated entity does not imply any endorsement, sponsorship, or affiliation between Marriott and such entity.
- Marriott may at any time amend, modify or supplement any terms and conditions applicable to the Marriott Rewards Moments program, and your continued participation will constitute your acceptance of any such amendment, modification, or supplementation.
- Marriott Rewards, Marriott International, Inc., Maritz Motivation Solutions Inc. and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or relating in any manner to the bidding, purchase of and participation in the Marriott Rewards Moments program, regardless of the cause.
- In exchange for the benefits provided to Members by the Marriott Rewards Moments program, you knowingly and voluntarily hereby fully release and forever discharge Marriott Rewards, LLC, Marriott International, Inc., Maritz Motivation Solutions Inc. and their past, present, and future employees, officers, directors, shareholders, principals, agents, attorneys, representatives, predecessors, assigns, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates (collectively the “Marriott Parties”) from all or any manner of past, present or future rights, claims, demands, and actions, in law or in equity, in tort or in contract, or under any other theory of recovery, of whatever kind or nature, whether known or unknown, whether now existing or hereinafter arising (collectively “Claims”) which you ever had, now have, or may have hereafter against the Marriott Parties, arising out of or relating in any manner to the bidding, purchase of and participation in the Marriott Rewards Moments program, regardless of the cause. By purchasing an experience, you further acknowledge that some experiences are arranged for and/or provided by third party vendors and the Marriott Parties have no direct affiliation with these independent vendors.
- Any disputes arising out of or related to the Marriott Rewards Moments program or any auction bid shall be handled individually without any class action, and shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland.
- Void where prohibited.